Meet the blogger.
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? They’re open.
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? No, I’m not cheap.
- Where is your next vacation? Think you’re funny?
- Who do you think reads these? Probably noone ever. But who cares.
- Do you have a calendar in your room? I’ve a 2011 Ayrton Senna wall calendar… Just can’t take it down.
- What’s your plan for the
daynight? 1996 Brazilian and Argentinian Grands Prix.
- Are you reading any books right now? F. Scott Fitzgerald - The Beautiful and Damned.
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk? No, but sometimes I think about the perfect line.
- Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? I never dance.
- Do you chew your pens and pencils? No.
- What is your “Song of the Week”? -
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink? I don’t give a shit about that.
- Do you still watch cartoons? Yes.
- What do you drink with dinner? Water. Or beer. Or maybe wine.
- What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in? I don’t.
- What is your favorite food/cuisine? Many indeed.
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Recently I watched Metropolis.
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Late August.
- Can you change the oil on a car? Yes.
- Best thing to eat for breakfast? Don’t eat much breakfast now. I need more money.
- What is your usual bedtime? When I’m tired.
- Are you lazy? If I feel like it.
- Afraid of heights? No.
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Racing driver (and still do).
- Hot tea or cold tea: Hot.
- Tea or coffee? Mostly coffee. Black.
- Can you swim well? I can swim. Depends how you define ‘well’.
- Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? Who can’t do that?
- Who do you want to see right now? She knows. Or should know.
- Do you like your family members? One could say that. Mostly.
Page 1 of 69
← Newer • Older →